Culinarian Self Clean gas ranges integrate the most powerful and efficient burners in their class into a hand crafted seamless beautiful design. Built in the USA Culinarian ranges will complete your dream kitchen.
Model Number: CGSR362G2
Configuration: 4 Open Burners and 12" Thermo-Griddle
Burner Type: Open
Range Fuel: Gas
Oven Fuel: Gas
Cleaning: Self Clean
Oven Category: Self Clean
Utility Type: All GasProduct Feautures
- CONVECTION BAKE
- CONVECTION BROIL
- Oven fits Full Size Commercial Cookie Sheets
- Infrared Broiler Under Glass
- Integrated Moto-Rotis Rotisserie system
- 5 rack positions
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- Height adjustable front levelers
- Height adjustable rear casters for easy installation
- Removable Door with Heavy Duty Hinges
- Front located Gas Shut-Off Valve and Electrical Disconnect
Primary Oven Features
- Three (3) 25, 000 BTU open style burners turn down to a True Simmer
- One (1) 8,000 BTU Small Pan Burner turns down to an extra low simmer
- One (1) 12 inch wide 18,000 BTU Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with Thermostatic Control and Stainless Steel Cover
- Stay-Cool die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Professional stye heavy duty cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Full extension Drip Trays on EZ-Glides
- Flush Island Friendly Trim
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Cabernet Red trim available as an accessory
- Self-Cleaning Convection oven
- 4.9 cu. ft. oven cavity - 27" W X 14" H X 21" D
- CONVECTION BAKE
- BROIL CONVECTION BROIL
- 30,000 BTU oven burner for uniform baking
- 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil Burner Under Glass with Inconel Mesh construction
- Moto-Rotis integrated Rotisserie System
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 5 Rack Positions w/ 3 Heavy Duty Racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing window
- Bright 40W oven lights
||120 VAC, 60 Hz
||40" W x 48" H x 34" D
||35-7/8" W x 36" H x 28-3/8" D
|Circuit Breaker Size
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
||1/2" NPT Male
|Max. allowable input pressure
||27" W x 15" H x 21"
||4.9 cubic feet
|Oven Control Type
||36-1/8"W X 24"D (std)
Energy Star Rated:
4.9 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.