SoftClose Door gently closes without slamming
Full Access telescopic rack holds up to 45 pounds, integrated easy grip handle
Specially crafted gray glass on stainless steel for a luxurious look and finish
- Thermador Connected Experience brings you closer to the people you love with the food you enjoy
- Steam and Convection Cooking provides unrivaled food taste and quality. Food stays moist on the inside and is perfectly finished on the outside
- Steam and Convection Oven offers passionate cooks more cooking solutions - Broil, Steam, True Convection, Steam and Convection
- More design flexibility with flush and standard installation options
- Specially crafted gray glass on stainless steel for a luxurious look and finish
|Width of the product (mm)
|Height of the product (mm)
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Defrost, Dehydrate, Dough proving setting, Half width variable broil, Intensive hot air, low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, steaming level, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming
||activeClean, automatic programmes, ecoClean
Single Wall Oven
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 8/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2019
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.