Dynamic food, beverage and wine storage
A dynamic food, beverage and wine storage solution, this adaptable beverage center features two versatile glass shelves that convert to a wine rack option. An additional 5-bottle display wine rack can hold a variety of bottle types, including magnum sizes. Its 5.3 cu. ft. capacity stores a total of 19 wine bottles or holds (108) 12-oz cans.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers rapid cooldown and the industry's best temperature stability, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, stores 19 wine bottles total (14 flat, 5 cradled) and hold up to (108) 12-oz cans
- (2) 3-in-1 Slide-Out Split Convertible Shelves feature removable glass pane with wine rack option to store beverage, food or wine
- Display wine rack glides out for easy access and holds 5 wine bottles, including magnum bottle sizes
- Access contents easily with full-extension, glide-out shelving on the Smooth Glide ball bearing system
- Cantilevered shelving system adjusts height to your storage needs
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides a seamless zero clearance installation and smooth gentle close
- NEW! At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage theater-style lighting offers full or half illumination
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: stainless-steel-framed glass door, sturdy full-length handle, sleek stainless steel shelf fronts and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
- Up to 19 wine bottles total (14 flat)
- Up to (108) 12-oz cans
(1) 5-bottle gallery roller-glide display wine racks
(2) full-width, full-extension convertible shelves with Smooth Glide ball bearing system and stainless steel shelf fronts Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-5/8" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Overlay Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.