Truly flexible, truly dual zone storage for wine and beverages
- Two independently controlled temperature zones offers dual options for wine and beverage storage
- Upper zone environment is ideal for wine storage (45°F to 60°F) and the lower zone is designed for beverages and perishables (34°F to 42°F)
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, safely bringing contents to temperature without compromising integrity
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 5.1 total cu. ft.
- 1.85 cu. ft. upper zone stores 16 bottles of wine on (2) 8-bottle roller-glide wire wine racks
- 3.27 cu. ft. lower zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans, (64) longneck bottles or an additional 6 wine bottles
- Full-width cantilevered shelf with 50/50 Split Convertible Glass Shelving™ converts to 3 or 6-bottle wine rack
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls feature convenient settings for the ultimate programmability and allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Two-stage, white theater-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Solid black shelf fronts (visit the Shelving Accessories page for other shelf-front options)
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay panel*
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
5.1 total cu. ft Storage Configuration Upper zone:
(16) bottles of wine on (2) 8-bottle roller-glide wire wine racksLower zone:
(112) 12-oz cans, (64) longneck bottles or an additional 6 wine bottles
(1) full-width cantilevered shelf with 50/50 Split Convertible Shelving™ converts to 3 or 6-bottle wine rack Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" minimum H x 25-5/8" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.