The best way to cool and display your precious white and red wine collection is with Danby Designer's 4.0 cu. ft. fashionable and convenient wine cooler. This spacious wine fridge is ideal for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces like an apartment, condo, or cottage! Cool up to 38 bottles of your favorite wines, which is the perfect alternative to storing your favorite brands in an overflowing refrigerator. This wine fridge is designed with two temperature-controlled zones which offer a cooling range of between 41F - 64F (5C - 18C). So, enjoy storing your white wine at one specific temperature and your reds and roses at another. The stylish stainless-steel frame and wire storage shelves add elegance to this unit. In addition, your cherished wine collection is illuminated by a chic white LED lighting system, which allows you to see precisely which bottle of wine you'll indulge in next. This esteemed appliance also features a full-length vertical door handle and comes with a reversible door swing allowing you to open it from the left or right-hand side based on your preference.
- Keep up to 38 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Two separate, independently controlled temperature zones for red and white storage
- Suitable for red or white wines, set temperature between 41F - 64F (5C - 18C)
- Our frost-free, fan-forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost system
- A precise digital thermostat with an LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- The thermostat reverts to the last temperature setting after a power outage and includes temperature and door ajar alarms
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with energy-efficient white LEDs
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves offer a contemporary look
- Reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
4 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.