- Replaced WT32I482SB
- Traditional Italian design available in brushed stainless steel to complement your kitchen for many years to come
- Powerful 1200 CFM internal blower is included for a no worries "out-of-the-box" solution
- Three-level cooktop lighting uses two 50W, GU10 Halogen bulbs (included) to provide a clear view of what's cooking and the surrounding area
- Four-speed electronic pushbutton control with blue backlit selection indication for a simple and convenient range of ventilation choices
- Quick release stainless steel mesh filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe, making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Control features include delay-off to ensure all smoke & odors are cleared after cooking and the filter clean reminder alerts you to clean filters regularly so that grease is always captured at optimum levels
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- HVI certification gives you confidence this hood meets rated specs
- Can be used with optional make-up air damper MD6T or MD8T to allow optimum ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing energy consumption
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.