- Modern slim design in brushed stainless or two durable powder coated colors provides effective ventilation in an ultra-compact package - 12" retracted, 18" extended
- Decorative filler provides a small backsplash
- Powerful yet quiet internal blower included with HVI certified performance.
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter
- Optional charcoal filter kit for recirculating aire to the kitchen (duct work required).
- Bright halogen lighting with two intensity settings.
- Manually extend the glass visor to automatically activate the fan.
- 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and reminder indicator for filter maintenance.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
- Not recommended for use with gas or electric grills.
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.