- Modern slim design in brushed stainless or two durable powder coated colors provides effective ventilation in an ultra compact package - 12" retracted, 18" extended.
- Decorative filler provides a small backsplash, also has dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter
- Quiet, efficient external blowers with HVI-certified performance are hidden in the cabinet above the hood.
- Available blowers for this model include: External Blowers: Are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line:
- External Blowers: Are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line:
- Exterior Blowers: Are located on the outside roof or wall of the house. EB6
- In-Line Blowers: Are Located with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap ILB3
- Bright halogen lighting with two intensity settings
- Manually extend the glass visor to automatically activate the fan
- 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and reminder indicator for filter maintenance
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.