- Flush built-in design can be used with an optional liner to protect cabinets and allows you flexibility in your kitchen designs choices
- ENERGY STAR® rated for optimum energy savings in ducted applications -- good for the environment, good for your pocket
- Powerful 290 CFM internal blower for quiet, dependable operation
- Variable 3-speed slider control for convenient range of ventilation choices allows you to choose just the right speed
- Two 13-watt Fluorescent bulbs provide economical, energy-saving lighting for a clear view of what's cooking and the surrounding area
- Aluminum mesh filter effectively captures grease and is dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Recirculation kit available for installations where ducting outdoors is not possible (FILTERB40 sold separately) (Please note: Recirculation installations will not meet ENERGY STAR® requirements)
- Can be used with optional universal make-up air damper MD6TU or MD8TU to replace air lost through ventilation, keeping your home fresh and reducing energy consumption
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.