There are great advantages to the iQ Blower System that make your life more comfortable and ensure confidence in the operation and effectiveness of your BEST range hood. Innovations in blower design, patent pending intelligent controls and digital motor technology make this possibleThere are great advantages to the iQ Blower System that make your life more comforatble and ensure confidence in the operation and effectiveness of your BEST range hood. Innovations in blower design, patent pending intelligent controls and digital motor technology make this possible
- iQ Blowers are quiet because of the way they're designed. It inherently operates at a considerable quieter rating than traditional high pressure blowers - in fact, it's up to 2 times quieter.
- State of the art iQ blower system offers operational flexibility based on your unique installation, delivering up to 30% faster smoke removal. Whether optimizing duct runs in a new home or dealing with the challenges of an existing installation, the iQ blower delivers greater performance than other high performance hoods with standard blowers, regardless of the mode in which you use it.
- iQ Blowers are energy efficient. The advanced DC motor technology is a balanced digital motor using as little as 8 watts of power. This motor delivers up to 22 times more energy efficiency than found in standard blowers. You'll see the savings over the life of the product.
- iQ Blowers have a Guaranteed Performance System (GPS) calibration button that activates the internal process to analyze the duct system and adjust the hood to it's optimum working level. You experience up to 30% faster smoke and odor removal. Now, you get what you paid for!
- 600 CFM @ 7.5 Sones (high), 140 CFM @ 0.3 Sones (low)
- Duct size: 8" round; blower can be used in horizontal or vertical orientations, depending on the range hood selected. (Internal blowers are located inside the range hood.)
- For use with IP29M, UP26M, UP27M, WP28M, WP29M