Pronunciation: "Vert-ig-o Double"
- Polished stainless steel presents a ribbony swirl of design over your cooktop; available in 100 cm (39-3/8 inch) width
- 450 CFM Recirculating ventilation uses mesh & charcoal filters to remove contaminants and odors from air
- Multi-speed Internal blower system offers choice of quiet operation or powerful extraction
- Hidden 4-Speed, electronic pushbutton controls are a touch away for easy operation
- Six 20 watt Halogen bulbs provide brilliant lighting (bulbs included)
- Delay off feature allows you to continue ventilation for a 10-minute period of time; filter timer ensures you are notified when it's time to change charcoal filters
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically to maintain optimum ventilation
- Designed to accommodate 8' to 9' ceilings
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.