- Available in stainless with black or white glass (IC35I90W), 90 cm (35-7/16 inch) width
- 490 CFM Internal blower provides powerful yet quiet operation; special perimeter induction increases capture efficiency
- 4-Speed, Electronic pushbutton controls
- Dual 25 watt Halogen bulbs provide bright lighting, (bulbs included)
- Delay off feature allows you to automatically continue ventilation for 10 minutes; filter timer ensures you are notified when it's time to clean or change filters
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts speed automatically to maintain optimum ventilation
- Standard configuration provides non-duct recirculation, optional flue available for ducted applications (using 6" round duct)
- Designed to accommodate 8' to 9' ceiling applications
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.