- Stainless panels lie flat to ceiling for minimal intrusion; 110 cm (43-3/8 inch) width
- Powered by the exclusive iQ Blower System with GPS Technology for the quietest, most energy efficient and fastest smoke & odor removal available in a range hood
- Quiet, iQ6 - 600 CFM blower included, or powerful external blower option (See model CC34E6SB), no recirculation option available
- Perimeter aspiration provides superior ventilation, backed by mesh grease filters for excellent capture
- ACR3 handheld remote control included to make operation convenient and easy
- Six LEDs provide bright, energy efficient three-level lighting (bulbs included). This model uses a warmer LED with a color temperature of 3000-3500K
- Delay off feature allows you to continue ventilation for up to 10 minutes; filter timer ensures you are notified when it's time to change filters
- Compatible with optional Automatic Make-Up Air Dampers MD6T, MD8T or MD10T
- Optional white glass panels can replace the stainless steel panels, if desired
- Unique blower housing can be rotated for duct access from any direction; uses 8" round duct
- Designed to be most effective at 7' to 9' ceilings (install 72" max above cooktop)
Cirrus Range Hood by BEST - Sorpresa Collection
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.