Store your food and beverages in the compact, 7.3 cubic feet, apartment refrigerator with freezer from Avanti. Ideal for anywhere you need a small refrigerator, it s the perfect space-saving fridge for a studio apartment, game room, tiny home, rental room, condo or vacation home. This apartment-sized fridge features full-width door bins that hold 2-liter and gallon bottles, adjustable and removable shelves, and a see-through crisper for storing your fruits and vegetables. The top-mounted freezer includes a wire shelf to keep your frozen foods organized. Select the right settings for your items with the adjustable temperature control. Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty.
- 7.3 cu ft capacity
- 1.3 cu ft freezer capacity for storing frozen foods
- Adjustable temperature control
- Adjustable, removable glass shelves in the refrigerator let you customize the space to fit your storage needs
- Clear view storage crisper drawer provides space for your fruits and vegetables
- Top mount freezer section includes a wire shelf
- Reversible doors with door stoppers and recessed door handles
- Interior light makes it easy to see what's inside your fridge
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- This fridge complements any decor
- Covered by the Avanti One-Year Limited Warranty
|Unit Dimensions (in)
|56.25 H x 21.75 W x 22.5 D
|Unit Weight (lb)
|Carton Dimensions (in)
|58 H x 22.50 W x 23.50 D
|Shipping Weight (lb)
Energy Star Rated:
7.3 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.