- Compact size for easy placement
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Professional exterior for modern look
- Produces up to 10 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
- No drain required for operation
SUMMIT BIM24SS is a compact icemaker with a modern look and convenient design.
This elegant model has a black cabinet with a platinum door and chrome handle. At just 25" high and 15" wide, it fits easily in tight spaces and can make up to 10 pounds of crescent-shaped ice a day, storing it in an insulated bin.
With its ideal dimensions and high quality output, the BIM24SS is the perfect unit for home bars, apartment units, yacht kitchens, and other settings looking to get a reliable chill with a stylish appliance.
- Reversible door: Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Manual defrost: Requires defrosting when ice gets too thick
- Professional handle: Reversible chrome handle
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the icemaker to be used freestanding
- Insulated storage bin: Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- 100%FC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||24.5" (62 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||25.0" (64 cm)
||15.0" (38 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||20.0" (51 cm)
|Depth with door at 90
||31.38" (80 cm)
||1.0 cu.ft. (28 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||66.0 lbs. (30 kg)
||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||10.0 lbs. (5 kg)
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
||11.75" (30 cm)
||10.0" (25 cm)
||13.0" (33 cm)
|LHD - Door reversal to left hand swing
||Latch - Top-mounted door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.